Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where do i begin ?

Assalam. .
Today is 15th and the final sessionals start from 22nd. . . There are 7 papers of 4 subjects totally. . . So, how exactly should i go about it? ? Additional info,,, i don know a word . . . Gotto start from the start. . . Not that i haven studied anything. . . Just that i don remember it all now. . . Some people tell that don worry. . .You will get it wen you get the question paper in your hands. . .Thats not how it happens for me. . . On the contrary , if i do remember anything . . That too vanishes from my memory. . With one look at the questions. . . Almas is unique. . You know :-) lolz. .
i shall give my intro in another post. . . Gotto go now. . . And buy chaya. . . Tea. . . Gotto have my bath. . Wash my hair . . (1 BIG pain) and again get back to my adventures in the field of medicine. . .:-) lolz. .

Mohsin sent a message "LET WORRIES WORRY THAT YOU ARE NOT WORRIED. "

cool one. . . Isnt it ?.

met Arathi chechi 2day. . She too told the same thng. . Just go on stdng. . . I told her dat Reuben Lee is my inspiration. . . Fight on till the last breath . :-) . . .Even if i flunk this time. . Well. . ,
all tell that they are tensed and that they haven studied ANYTHING . . . . It all shows when they get the marks. . .I don understand why do people lie? ? ? Stupid ones they are. . . Newaz. . .Why am i spoiling my mood coz of them ? There are lots of other ways to spoil mood !!! Lolz. . .Okie. . -
tatas
khuda hafiz

No comments: