Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dr. Ramani scolded me. . For good. .

Assalam
during my pharmac practical. . . Dr. Ramani scolded me . . Tellin that all the other students have improved, only i haven . . They have kept papers, given selections. . .Everything they possibly could. . . Still if the student doesnt work hard. . . No use of it all. . .True maam.. . Am sorry for that. . . Will try to work hard. .And she told me to study 10-12 hours in a day {well well well } and write whatever i study. . . Will help me to remember. . . InshaAllah. . . I will try. . .

during all the discussions and even for viva . . Everyone wanted Dr. Manju . . Coz she is so nice. . .But i didnt. . .Coz she is so nice. . . I mean. . I couldn face her. . . The HOD has just given orders yaar . . .Its basically maam who has taught us. . .Worked so hard at us. . . I just couldn go back to her not knowin anythin. . . I mean who would believe that i forget everything. . . Newaz. . . Thankfully i got the HOD for everything. . .She scolded me , but its k. . .
i feel i have cheated manju maam. . . :-( gotto study. . Post my intro later. . .
Allah bless us all. . .aur mere ko dusro se thoda zyada. . :-)
aameen
allah hafiz. .

No comments: