Thursday, April 30, 2009

Labouring in the Labour Room :D

Assalam
me here in the labour room :) :(
the past three nights i tried to post in this blog... But could not. Fell asleep. . . Adding to the fact that i am heck tired, is my stye. . . It hurts. . . :(
newaz. . . Now, we have to assist a minimum of 10 deliveries in 30 days of labour room. . . I had already assisted 11 in my 6th sem and 4 in the present one. . .
had submitted 5 in the record....but since most of the data was made up, i got a 2 out of 10 :p so now am plannin to inshaAllah assist fresh cases with all correct data. . . I have 3 cases ke full info. . . Need to assist two more. . .
newaz i like assisting . .
class now. . . So i may stop anytime.
waise, i forgot to tell . . . Am in the first half
allah hafiz




2 comments:

Vibhore Gupta said...

heyaaa...
jst realised ur "data manipulatin" side!!!!
:)
:)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Vibhoooooore bhaaaaaaiiii
:D :D :D
so happy to see you after 3600 years :) :) :)
howz you yaar? ?
wellll. . ;) ;) data manipulation cost me high :( :(
i got 2/10 :p :p
the record is full of 'question marks' 'incomplete' and 'please explain' :D
howz your studies goin ?
tc . .
tatas