Monday, May 11, 2009

Tired And Stinking !!!

Assalam
i reached the hostel 15 minutes ago, . . . Had my lunch of puttu kadla (the breakfast ammachi had kept for me) . . Now its 12.15 pm . . . Class starts at 1 pm . . .
i am stinking. Gotto have my bath, pray fajr ka kaza, zohar , get ready and leave. . . Dont really think can make it for the 1st hour. . . Will go for the 2pm class inshaAllah. . .
we had a sexy discussion on post-menopausal bleeding by LAmbi. . . I am totally in love with that female. . . newaz. I am tired. And i came to know that we have an end posting of SPM after two weeks. :( i am screwed. Then final sessionals from 27th and universities from 22nd june.
i am YET to start with my studies . .
Well. . . Gotto go now.
Allah hafiz.


2 comments:

Vibhore Gupta said...

padh lo devi..
padh lo :D

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

:p :p . . . I was reading your post. . . . Have to quote a line from another novel, so waiting to reach the hostel back. . . Nice article :)