Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 3-Medicine.. Seminar on "Pneumonia"

Assalam
Day was Alhamdulillah oki.
I took another GI case today, presentation was only with haematemesis and melena… cudn make a diagnosis. Liver palpable normal, I’m mentioning it coz that’s the only finding I got. :D :D :D :D the patient wasn’t able to speak properly… these things scare me to death.. Allah plz .. for my exam.. give me a patient who speaks CLEAR Malayalam.. SIMPLE Malayalam… knows English to a certain extent .. and best wud be if he knows Hindi/English completely….
:( :( ….
Newaz… I asked most of the things from his wife…
Another thing that scares me a lot is the patient’s reaction… I mean, I’m just too scared to ask patients to do anything.. I feel they are goin to shout at me… :( .. I end up examining patients very superficially….
Like today… I didn’t even check for ascites, thought he was a GI case and had a sexy alcohol history…. With abdominal distension as well. :(
Newaz…
Gotto learn a lot of Medicine… and lots and lots and lots of Malayalam.
I have learnt the name of all our juniors..
92nd- Ajeesh, Amal, Amritha, Aneesha, Ancy
95th- Akanksha, Afzal, Abhilash, {another gal…I forgot her name :( }
PGs- Dr. Abhilash, Dr. Deepak, Dr. Savita………
From 6th… 89th will be coming for their revision posting.. they’re our seniors.. :( so, preference MAY be given to them… but, then… c’mon .. we r all final years now!!!!!!!!!!!
Newaz… 92nd will be leaving by then.. so that is good.. otherwise twud have got very very crowded….

Afzal (our Afzal.. not the junior) tuk a malaria case for a just-in-case-case-presentation.. I mean, we were to have our seminar… but then we never know teachers na!!!!!! so well.. he told he palpated the spleen…… :( :( :( :( ……..i mean good for him but :( :( :( :( for me… I cant palpate anything other than the liver and that too in a way very different from the other students :( ………….

Newaz…
Then we had our presentation.. went well, sabhi ka.. Alhamdulillah….
And ya before that during the rounds…. We stood with ma’am.. she told us sooooooooooooooooooo many chhota chhota things… she’s so nice…
Actually, all teachers are nice… it’s we who don’t work, don’t answer them and irritate them… and then get chorified…… huh!!!
Newaz…
Saw Dr. Raseela today… :) :) …… she’s soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful :) :) she is Dr. Lalithambika’s sis…. Lambi is also soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful :) :) ….and they teach beautifullyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy……

Newaz..
We were left at 12.30 today….. missed the college bus, walked down to the college, met Anisa, :) :) :) :) Also met Mr. Irresistible. :) :) :)
The micro topic for tomorrow is Plantar Reflex by Aboobaker..
And the topic for next Friday is “Hepatic Encephalopathy”
Tomorrow we have OP…..Tomorrow there’s an election in our college….
Anyone reading this..
“Whenever you have election.. plz vote for SFI… SFI rocks” :) :)

For Chairman-
SFI candidate- Vaisakh (92nd)..and me thinks he’s the third most handsome boy in the college.. :) :) [ the most handsome is Prasanth (88th)… and second most is Ben (90th) :) :) .. Mr. I …. Is too Irresistible to be compared to anyone….well… actually all those boys are dark.. you know I love dark men….. but Mr. I is a ‘case’ for me….. not my ‘conventional choice’…newaz..]
KSU- Sachin (94th)

For Arts Club Secretary-
SFI candidate-Rahulan
KSU- Bijith

For UUC-
SFI candidates- Jasim (that sweeto boy :) ), Biran Roy….
KSU- George (my b’day mate) .. I don know if there’s someone else… must be… newaz… I am gonna vote for SFI.. so I don really bother bout KSU….

You know wats bad bout KSU--- they use Rahul, Priyanka’s pic for campaigning…
They did that last year too…. :( :( I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeee Rahul Priyanka…. But no. that wont make me vote for KSU..ive told many times earlier…. In Kerala, I love the Left…. Whatever be my preferences outside Keralam…

And there’s goin to be elections for the batch reps too…
In 90th, Afzal is from SFI and Sangeeth from KSU…..

Wen we had joined college, there was no KSU pheSU….

Newaz…
Have I told u that Mr. I is a Leftist???????
I mean seriously Leftist!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not like… chumma SFI support….
That is something many of us do…. Many in our college are Congress supporters otherwise… but in college politics, we r all SFI waales….jaise ke me… anisa… baaki I don’t think I shud name…
But Mr.I is a pakka Leftist….. :) :) …


Newaz…Toh well.. mera haath definitely Congress ke saath hai.. par kal mera vote jaega SFI ko…. Lolz.... however silly that sounds.. :p
inshaAllah....

Allah hafiz.



No comments: