Sunday, July 19, 2009

On Going Home.. exams.. postings.. and Final Year..

Assalam



I have spent 19 days in Alleppey. They say final year starts on the 22nd. So, had 21 days to go home and come back but, well… I cudn. Thanx to the greatest uncertainty in the world- Kerala University’s timetable. Well, so.. then I decided to go home during my Med end and Surgery start… during the time of Eid-ul-fitr.. we’ve got the tickets too. Ani told ki end-posting nai hota hai Medicine mein….lekin abhi abhi I spoke to Jibi chichi and she told ki Legha Ma’am conducts end-posting for her unit students…. She does.. she does.. she does..! so, there goes!
I knew it…. how can it possibly be that I go home and nothing is screwed! It just has to happen. Newaz, we get some, we lose some. You see.. we’ll be having Onam hols also.. but, at that time Ramzan rahega and I don’t want to go home for Ramzaan. Then, ther’d be Christmas hols also.. but that time to I’d be having Paeds/Gynaec na!! I cant even imagine cutting these two postings… now, I seriously hope ki aur koi problem na ho.. and that humara second posting Surgery hi ho… coz’ I’m cutting around a week of Surgery- attendance ka inshaAllah problem nai hona chahiye coz’ I was in S1 in 3rd Sem- Saleem Sir’s Unit – had cut 3 days only (out of 2 months). Then in 6th sem- in S2, Unnithan Sir’s Unit. Had cut 3 days in 1 month. So, Alhamdulillah attendance is fine.
Medicine me toh I hardly attended- 3rd sem mei my babies were born, so, I used to be at Chennai most of the time. I attended , maybe, 1 month of the 2 months posting. And in 6th sem- ZERO days- :D :D .. I cut the whole month and went home. If someone checks the attendance of the previous years, I’m done. :/ :/ Newaz.

I bought Kundu 5th edition-new edition in2010… but wat to do! Gotto study now na!
I already have Davidson, I shall be using the same Hutchison (old edition) which I used in 3rd sem ( I mean.. which I bought in 3rd sem… I didn’t actually USE it :D).. and I also have an oooolllllddd editin of George Matthew… tis actually Anice chechi’s buk.. she’d given it to Shikha didi.. she gave it to me before she left…
Besides, Medicine is basically Physio+ Patho+ Pharmac- and I have enuf and more texts of these subjects (ok. In Pharmac I have only Tripathi- but given my gr8 knowledge of Pharmacology- Tripathi alone will suffice for the time being). So, well, in short.. I have all the resources. I have books, notebooks, pens, paper, internet, lappy and Alhamdulillah an average faculty of vision, muscular power etc…
Ab bas dekhna hai ki
“Mere naseeb mein tu hai ki nahi.. Tere naseeb mein main hu ki nahi..
Ye hum kyua jaane. Yeh who hi jaane.. jis ne likha hai sabka naseeeeeeb”

To well.. That’s for now!

Ok-
A little bout my univs.
Alhamdulillah- univs were ok. If Allah permits, can I say.. bad???
Cant say if I ‘ll pass…but, hoping for miracles.. the worst was Ophthalm- can you believe it-I screwed up Iridocyclitis (dat was the essay) I have studied it like 3 hundred thousand times--- and yet in the exam hall I was totally blank. Totally…isiliye.. I say… zyada padha mat karo.. newaz.. jo waqt pe yaad aana hai who yaad aa hi jayega!
:D
Khair
I’ve got lots to write in Jalpari.. ptchhhh…. I wish I had a day of 48 hrs instead of 24… I’d have wasted 36 and again tried to squeeze in the rest of my work in the remaining 12.. like I presently do with my 24. so, well! There’s no point in wishing for crap!
Btw.. am wearing specs..
I’ve got power !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
-1.25 in the left eye- Myopic Astigmatism:D
Newaz
Love always…
Mmmmmm
o.k.
love to mummy, abbu, aapa, bhaiya, gudia and angel
kick to all others- get lost!
Allah hafiz.


No comments: